A BoVegas Casino Review
This betting website which was launched in 2017, promises Pentagon level security, loads of bonuses, no fees and round the clock customer care. All of which sound like a gambling fan's dream come true. But just how deserving is BoVegas Casino of your custom as an American player? Find out in our review of this establishment which promises its clients an experience unlike any other in cyberspace.
BoVegas Casino Review: Bonuses and Promotions
While compiling this review, we noticed just how generous BoVegas Casino was in terms of bonuses. The online gambling operator provides no less than four categories of promotional offers and rewards which include:
- Welcome bonuses: New players are eligible for a welcome bonus of up to $5500. They are also eligible for 300% and 250% slots matches respectively.
- Daily rewards: Registered members of this gambling website will also get to benefit from daily bonus spin codes and redeem codes.
- Monthly specials: Every month, clients will enjoy match bonuses and free spins on slots with a maximum of 250% for a deposit of $250 and 75 free spins. They will also benefit from match bonuses on card games with a maximum of 125% for a deposit of $150.
- VIP Club: Membership of this club includes the following benefits: Comp points which can be converted into cash, personalized customer care, a status recognition chip, weekly cashback and birthday bonuses. This VIP club actually consists of four tiers: Play Knight (Level 1), Royal Elite (Level 2), Imperial Pro (Level 3) and Vegas Legend (Top VIP Level). Each level comes with progressively different perks, some of which are unavailable at lower levels. An example of this is the opportunity to earn higher comp points per deposit as well as a VIP host available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BoVegas Casino Review: Payment Methods
While reviewing the gambling operator's payment methods, we observed that it actually had a limited number of payment options compared to the majority of its competitors. These options include:
- Deposits: The four options available in this category are: Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin and Secure Payment Voucher. The minimum amount permitted is $25 for all options. However the maximum amount varies depending on whether you happen to be paying by credit card ($1 000), Bitcoin (unlimited) and Secure Payment Voucher ($500).
- Withdrawals: With the exception of credit cards, no other methods permitted for deposits can be used for withdrawals. Transactions in this category may also be processed by bank wire. It is worth noting that the minimum amount permitted for withdrawals irrespective of the method used is $100 while the maximum amount is $2 000.
Bovegas casino possesses a games collection of over 200 games provided by the reputable software giant Real Time Gaming.
And while exploring its selection for this review, we discovered it provided several slots, card games, video poker and also specialty games. Some of the most popular titles include: Cash Bandits, Crystal Waters and Fruit Frenzy. Live games however, are absent.
It is worth noting that games may be accessed by downloading the gambling website's software, via your mobile device, or directly from your browser.
Bovegas casino prides itself on its ability to provide round the clock customer care. Contacting their customer care team is a rather straightforward affair and can be effected via email, live chat or by phone.
In terms of gameplay, Bovegas is capable of offering a quality experience to clients. Its bonuses also happen to be impressively generous too. On the other hand, the limited options available for processing payments are a considerable drawback since it may inconvenience clients who prefer e-wallets for processing payments. However, the fact that it accepts bitcoin places it in the select category of 'bitcoin gambling websites', and makes it worth considering for clients who prefer using the world's most popular cryptocurrency to process deposits.
During the course of conducting online casino reviews, we have found that several virtual betting websites do not accept USA players. And the fact that this establishment does, may make it worth considering for fans of online gambling who reside in North America.